Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Labor Day" as a misnomer.

The weather today is quintessential autumnal weather.
Brisk, cool, and sunny with blue skies.
I was so excited when I woke up this morning that I immediately grabbed some boots, a cardigan, and packed an apple for lunch.
I'm aware that it's supposed to be in the eighties on Monday.
I don't really care.

I'm looking forward to a weekend of reading and snuggling under some blankets.
And no computers, Blackberries, e-mails, or any sort of communication with the outside world.
It's gonna be great.

Some other great stuff:

This weather is putting me in the mood for some baseball.

...and college football. Happy Game Day, Molly Beth and Sally. ROLL TIDE.

An elephant never forgets.

I like these ladies.

How awesome is this tattoo? The accompanying flickr stream is also worthy of some.

Currently in love with these photos. Surreal, yet realistic at the same time.

Inspiration to organize my life a little bit more.

I feel as though it might be time to make this.

Gosh, do I wish I could sew.

Cannot wait to try this beautiful makeup on a client. Or maybe myself.

How cute is this tutorial? I'm all over it.

from here.
I'll have what he's having.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Several things:

RMFTR, right back atcha baby!

The second photo, the big Hollywood movie kiss on top of the cabs is my desktop background. And also has already been given to my future engagement photographer for early set-up.

I want a tattoo.

You must do that makeup on me when you get here.

And most importantly, I love you.

Nada Nada said...

I love the photo with the mattresses. Love. Princess and the Pea FTW.

I will go with you when you get your tattoo. Right after I do that awesome makeup on you.

Roll. Damn. Tide.

I love you more.