Two things you need to know about this list:
1. It's no exactly a "life" list. It's a "before I turn 30" list. I just used this title because...
2. ...I am a thief. The list is more of a combination of ideas from this Mighty Girl post and this post from Making It Lovely. As someone who spends a lot of time on the internet because their job involves a lot of sitting around, I'm able to find sources of inspiration from lots of different places. And these are two of them. I won't lie, some of the things on this list might be...ahem...*borrowed* from Maggie and Nicole.
1. Open a champagne bottle with a knife
2. Ride an elephant through the jungle in Thailand
3. Throw my parents a kick-ass anniversary party
4. Audition for The Amazing Race
5. Learn to ride a motorcycle
6. Go on a camping trip through the mountains on horseback
9. Swim with dolphins
10. Learn to sail a boat
11. Own a dog
12. Have hair past my shoulders
13. Taking a cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu
14. Wear red lipstick every day for a month
15. Learn how to sew
16. Make a blanket out of all my old t-shirts from high school
17. Learn to speak French
18. Travel to Japan
19. Have a story published in a magazine
20. Write a novel
21. Write a play and have it produced.
22. See a show on Broadway
23. Live in a foreign country for a year
24. Go whale watching
25. Sing at an open-mic night
26. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
27. Visit a Buddhist temple
28. Learn to play guitar
29. Move out of my parent's house
30. Read 100 books
31. Participate in La Tomatina
32. Learn to drive stickshift.
33. Run a half-marathon
34. Buy handmade (or make) Christmas gifts for everyone on my list.
35. Learn how to change a tire on my own
36. Ride a zip line through a tree canopy
37. See Mt. Rushmore
38. See the Grand Canyon
39. Camp in Yellowstone
40. Host a beautiful, classy dinner party outdoors.
41. Have an adult, big-girl wardrobe
42. Define my own personal "clothing" style
43. Drive a car in a country where they drive on the other side of the road
44. Get headshots taken
45. Spend the night in a haunted castle
46. Visit CS Lewis' home
47. Learn to ride a unicyle
48. Go scuba diving
49. Plant a vegetable garden
50. Grow roses
51. Attend an Alabama/Auburn game
52. Build an igloo
53. See that church made entirely of bones
54. Pay off all my debt
55. Volunteer somewhere different one day per week for a whole year.
56. Go on a road trip with my Dad.
57. Pet a giraffe
58. Ride in a helicopter
59. Swim in hot springs
60. Visit MoMA
61. Stand under a waterfall
62. Travel to Venice
63. Camp in the Badlands
64. Attend a foreign film festival
65. Blow through a conch shell
66. Learn how to ski
67. Watch all three "Godfather" movies
68. Go to Las Vegas for a girl's weekend
69. See Cirque de Soliel
70. Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame
71. Drink raw coconut water from an actual coconut.
72. Read 100 books.
73. See a performance Shakespeare in Central Park
74. Go to The Four Corners and take a picture
75. Walk in a rainforest
76. Go to a hip-hop concert
77. Take the Wrigley Field tour
78. Drink Uzo in Greece
79. Slide down a natural rock water-slide.
80. Have a family photo taken (Mom, Dad, Me, Joey, and Janie).
81. Attend a film premier.
82. Paint a mural
83. Try bamboo pickles.
84. Swing on a trapeze.
85. See the Northern Lights.
86. Read every single Jane Austen book.
87. Take a hot-air balloon ride.
88. Paint a self-portrait.
89. Do the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues
90. Play in a poker tournament.
91. Put my leg behind my head.
92. Have an outfit custom made for me.
93. Protest something I believe in.
94. Participate in Big Brothers, Big Sisters.
95. See a meteor shower.
96. Bake a pie.
97. Attend a Comic Con.
98. Learn to knit.
99. Have dinner at French Laundry.
100. Attend a reading of The Moth