Monday, September 20, 2010

Themed Movie Night?

Yes please!
I have to admit, I'm watching episodes of "The Office" on On-Demand while avoiding real life (shower, laundry, cleaning the litter box, etc.), and while searching for one I haven't seen, I overheard a promo for a couple of movies I haven't seen, but have always meant to:

Frida

The Motorcycle Diaries

In The Time of Butterflies


Soooo, I then had this brilliant idea: THEMED MOVIE NIGHT.
Okay, so maybe it's not my *original* idea, but I like it.
So, here's my menu:

Zucchini and Bell Pepper Enchiladas
Black Bean Soup
Baked Plantains

Normally I would do mojitos with something like this, but since I AM NOT DRINKING FOR THIRTY DAYS (if it's in caps, maybe I'll be more inclined to actually adhere to it).

Whaddya say?
Friday night plans?

I think so.

Ole!

from here

No comments: