Friday, September 17, 2010

Some thoughts on food

-I can eat an entire POUND of roasted Brussels sprouts. Is this normal? Surely not. I would imagine that there are worse things to eat an entire pound of, though.

-The Laughing Cow has released a blue cheese version?! Holy crap. The quality of my life just increased exponentially, I'm not gonna lie.

-Lately, I've been craving cold sesame noodles like it's my job. Weird.

-Also addicted to the roasted seaweed snacks from Trader Joe's. Anyone aware of the point at which a certain amount seaweed in your system becomes harmful? Because I have a feeling we may be approaching that juncture.

-I seriously get a headache if I don't consume a Venti black iced tea from Starbucks by 11 am every single day. This is an issue.

-I ate brunch here last Sunday. Poached eggs over crab cakes with creole sauce. It was so good I almost licked my plate. Not even joking.

-I'm fairly certain that I could eat miso soup each day for the rest of my life and be totally okay with it.

-Since fall is here, that means apple season; apple cider, apple doughnuts, apple pie, caramel apples. And pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING. And people wonder why this is my favorite time of year. Pshhht.

-Mint. Moosetracks. Ice cream. That's all you need to know.

No comments: