Friday, April 10, 2009

Some things for your Friday

Anyone remember Dunkaroos?
We should petition to bring those suckers back.
I could go for some frosting and kangaroo-shaped graham crackers right about now.

We get to move into our new apartment (score!)
On Easter Sunday (not score!)
But hopefully we'll be done by the end of this weekend (maybe score?)
Which would be grand.

If you haven't already, you should probably play yourself some Peggle.

I just discovered this wonderful site.
It makes me happy.
Most fabulous.

After work today, I am getting myself the biggest, most giganticist
pear martini in the tri-state area.
It's gonna be swell.

Oh, and sushi too.

Stumbled across this little article.
I give an enthused, wholehearted *thumbs up* to the first and third.
I am always on the lookout for good date ideas.
Because that is my job.
Much like Blake's job is to move all of our heavy stuff.

Photo via Hello, Lolla.

No, YOU have a good weekend.

No comments: