Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This is what my life has been reduced to


Some of my favorite Blake quotes to be immortalized on The Internets.


"Project Playlist is a bitchcake with f*ck-you icing!"


"(Sigh...) this is my favorite gun."
A Nerf gun, in case you were wondering.


"I want to fight that skeleton soooo bad. But that stupid Griffin is in my way! Just look at him! He's taunting me. Do you see him taunting me? He's totally taunting."

A few seconds later...

"You can put that on your blog."


More to follow.
I'm sure.

2 comments:

3kalb said...

Why does my picture resemble Roy from The IT Crowd? TELL ME!

verfication word: muckstea... I'm thinking it's Mucks Tea. Like a tea made from muck.... hmmm?

Nada Nada said...

After careful consideration, I've decided that your picture makes you look like Roy for the following reasons:
1. The angle: Roy's eyes are too close together, and the angle at which this photo is taken (thanks Blackberry!) kind of has the effect visually.
2. The cheeks: that's all I'm saying.
3. The pursed lips: Roy does that when he's mad or shocked.
4. Come to think of it, he squeezes his eyes shut when he does that, also....

So, there you have it.
My personal opinion.