Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Suck.

Officially.

I know I haven't posted in a billion years.
My grandmother is about ready to kill me (or deny me peanut-butter-oatmeal cookies for the rest of my life...I'm not sure which is worse, to be honest).

There's been a whole lot going on and I know that you're just DYING (all four of you) to hear all about it.

Here it goes:

As we all know, I got laid off. Which sucked.
Then I temped for a while. For the same company I got laid off from. Which also sucked.
And then our apartment tried to kill us with rats and black mold and stress. Big time suckage.

But you know what didn't suck?
I moved back in with my parents (which does not, I repeat DOES NOT suck).
In Chicago. Definitely the opposite of suck.
Finally, I'm going to school at the Aveda Institute Chicago in their esthiology program. Which means that I will be fully-licensed to be....drumroll....a professional makeup artists!
SOOOOOO DOES NOT SUCK.

*Also? I can wax. Legally. So, if you need a braziallian? I'm your gal.

And, the big gray cat is here too.

So, it would suffice to say that I am happy.
Life is good.
And you know what?
I'm going to share that goodness with the internets.
On a regular basis.

Because you know what?
You deserve it.
All four and a half of you.

Not to mention that it's good for me, too.

And that?
That doesn't suck.
Not even a little bit.

No comments: