Sunday, March 14, 2010

Humiliation in 60 Seconds or Less.


Erm...I came across this little gem in my TV travels tonight.
What? I was waiting for "Amazing Race" to TiVo!
Stop judging.

Anywho.


If you're not familiar, "Minute to Win It" features contestants that try to win $1,000,000 by performing inane tasks. For example: emptying an entire Kleenex (excuse me...tissue...) box with one hand, knocking a pyramid of six pop cans off a table by launching rubber-bands at them, and bouncing ping-pong balls into a fishbowl through a series of three paper plates.
All in sixty seconds or less, as the name implies.

There are ten levels, and the tasks get progressively harder as the levels increase. Contestants also get three "lives," just in case their water-bottle-tossing-skills aren't up to snuff and they happen to fail.

Um, what?

Since when is acting like a drunken frat boy trying to impress a bunch of Kappas considered talent?

I veto this.

I do love Guy Fieri, though.
He cracks me up.
And he's got bitchin' hair.

No comments: