Monday, April 18, 2011

This is what a healthy relationship looks like

Via text.

Boyfriend: Next time you come over, can you bring my clothes.

Me: Yes. Is this your way of telling me we're breaking up.

Boyfriend: No. This is my way of telling you I have no lounging clothes and I think you may be a hoarder.


So what?
So maybe I have three pairs of his sweatpants and two sweatshirts and four t-shirts and two pairs of basketball shorts?
Like that should really make *that* much of a dent in a person's wardrobe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iiiiiiii......love you. haha.

Nada Nada said...

FYI- he was really thrilled to be a topic of a post. Apparently, it's the small things.

Anonymous said...

yup. Aren't the little things swell?

It's so funny that, with the right person, you can be the most content just lying around.