Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Obsession?

So.
It's not as though I need another internet-related obsession.
I'm sure we've already established this.
See, that's what I thought.
Until I discovered this.
Oh, Pintrest.
Where have you been all my life?

I haven't quite figured it out yet.
Basically, it's just a bunch of awesome people posting the awesome things that they find on the internet. And in life, I guess.
Apparently, it's pretty exclusive because I requested an invite via the website, and promptly received and e-mail saying that the site was "still in private beta."
Whatever the heck that means.
So for now, I am relegated to simply perusing the coolness of others.
Which is okay for the moment.
Until I get sick of it.
Or the website decides to be in "public beta."
Whatever the heck that means.

In any event, here's some neat-o things that I've found today!

from here.
Dinner!


from here.
Heaven!


from here.
Agreed!


from here.
Where my peeps at?!


from here.
I could probably handle this!


from here.
If anyone needs me, I will be here!


from here.
Yup!


from here.
I love love LOVE this bracelet!*
*And my mother would definitely kill me dead if I bought it.


from here.
I could get down with these.


from here.
BABY HIPPO!


from here.
A graphical comparison of the amount of ink used when printing with eight common fonts!


Admit it.
You're kind of in love now, too.


No comments: