Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Empty Bookcase

A few days ago, my Mom asked me the name of the last book I read.
And you know what?
I couldn't remember.
Translation = THAT SUCKS.

So, I'll make ya'll a deal: you suggest some titles to me, and I shall read them.
Okay?
Okay.
Read: I am soliciting some advice from you, Internets
Particularly if your name is Lizzie or Molly Beth.
Anyone else is welcome to participate, as well.

As of this moment, I have A Wolf At The Table on my nightstand.
Any other brilliant ideas?

I know I can count on you guys...

from here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

READ THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY (Suzanne Collins). For real.

Also, Looking for Alaska (John Green), Mrs. Dalloway (Virginia Woolf) and City of Ember (Jeanne DuPrau--which is a series...if you like the first there are three more!).

Or, any that I reviewed on my blog. They were all decent except one or two, and I specified when you should not waste your time reading those books.

Nada Nada said...

Oh Sistah! I knew I could count on you. I've been reading your tweets re: The Hunger Games, and I've been intrigued. I shall make my way to the book store, post-haste!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

I love you more. The Hunger Games will consume your life. For days. Seriously.