Sunday, December 11, 2011

Some Reasons Why Video Games Rule.



One of my most favorite songs of all time? Perhaps. The best use of ANY JAY-Z SONG EVER? Most definitely.




Sometimes I wonder if Aubrey Plaza and I were separated at birth. And then I remember that she's way cooler than me.




Sam Worthington? Hot. Jonah Hill? Hot...? Weird.




And finally, the greatest thing video games have ever given me. True story: I was serenaded with this song by someone very dear to me. He learned to play guitar just for the occasion. It was probably one of the sweetest, most thoughtful things anyone has ever done in my presence. His girlfriend is a lucky lady.


Don't ever let anyone tell you that video games aren't vehicles for intense creativity.
Or that they don't rule.
Because, clearly they do.

No comments: