Friday, October 15, 2010

Today, I Believe...

...in the magic of spray paint. Especially purple spray paint.

...in watching really dumb, horrible movies with really great, wonderful friends.

...that sweatpants with thing written across the rear should only be worn in the comfort of one's own home.

...that April should not have been eliminated last night. Originality FTW.

...Cheerios are an appropriate breakfast, no matter what your age.

...navy blue is the new black. Or, at the very least, my new black.

...new make-up is the best pick-me-up.


What do you believe today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish Gretchen would have gone home. I hope she doesn't win. I will be beyond angry.

Nada Nada said...

I know.
I miss April.
I love Mondo.
I'm so-so on Andy.
I'm curious to see what Michael C. is going to come up with.
And I dislike Gretchen. A lot.